This is how we protect you and ourselves...
We are very pleased to be able to welcome you with us. The health of our guests and staff is very important to us. With care in all areas and strict hygiene, we live up to our shared responsibility for the containment of the coronavirus.
We have developed and implemented the following measures for you:
- Masks are compulsory throughout the building
- Provision of disinfectants/columns at the main entrance, the dining room and other publicly accessible places in the entire hotel area.
- Your room keys are disinfected every time you hand them over.
- Contact surfaces such as pens, staircases, door handles and other frequently touched surfaces are thoroughly disinfected several times a day.
- If you do not wish to have your room cleaned by our cleaning staff during your stay with us, please let us know. We will not enter your room.
- Your room will be thoroughly disinfected before your arrival.
- Our staff have received extensive training on prevention and hygiene.
- Persons over 12 years of age are required to wear a mask when moving from A to B in the hotel, i.e. also when serving yourself at the buffet. Consumption is only permitted in a seated position.
- Table reservations are essential!
- Only hotel guests are allowed in the restaurant. The bar and restaurant must be closed at 10.00 pm.
- A maximum of five people may sit at one table, except for families with children from the same household.
- We place you at the table for each meal, i.e. you do not have a free choice of table in the evening. Please understand that we cannot accept table requests.
- The breakfast buffet is offered as usual. However, we ask you to disinfect your hands beforehand and to keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from other guests and staff.
- The tables and chairs will be disinfected each time for new guests.
- Our wellness area with sauna and steam bath is open. We ask you to maintain the prescribed minimum distance of 1.5 metres and to disinfect your hands when entering the wellness area.
- You do not need mouth-nose protection in the wellness area.
Thank you very much for your understanding and for implementing all hygiene and protection measures. We look forward to being able to fully pamper you as our guests despite the restrictions!
Your Europa Team